Two videos of my classes that were particularly meaningful to me and why...



I think that I had difficulties in explaining the activities with accuracy, also I am not a friendly person I am not talking a lot. Sometimes students told me that they didn´t understand the activity ,in those moments I realized that I was not clear and I need to prepare better my explanations… another point was my English level… in Spanish I am very shy and in English too sometimes I made some mistakes and my voice looked nervous…
I believe that I need prepare better the explanations on activities, I need to be clearer… Also I need to do feedback and provide spaces where they can interact with each other.


The activities were successful, the material used was good design in order to achieve the goal proposed… “Plan a weekend camping trip” was a good exercise for students because they worked together moreover, they were practicing on writing, speaking and reading skills. 
Definitely, “Plan a weekend camping trip” through this activity students could practice the most of skills and they could agree and desagree about some questions like: When are we going to go?  How long are we going to stay How are we going to get there? What are we going to do each day? What are going to take? As well as speak and plan their trip in a fun way.