Two sample lesson plans that were particularly difficult and why




“Part of speech” 1st November

This lesson plan was difficult because I found the explanation confused, I had explained it before but in real enviroments but virtual was hard… I think that students had doubts. In some moments of the meeting I did not know the answer.

"Modal verbs"

This lesson was large because there are different modal verbs with different use but in the same way with the same goal, for this reason this topic also was hard to explain because sometime all modal verbs can be using and I did have the clear definition about some modal verbs, for example might and may the meaning is the same but there are rules that say us what is the correct… small details that in some  moments I could explain because I did not have the correct words for explain the situation.